Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MY IDEAL HOME

MY IDEAL HOME

My dream house is a big house where we can do all sorts of things like I have many rooms: a kitchen, a single room with tv and consoles, a room where my bed, and a garden with pool.
My dream house would be located on the mountain because I like to go running and walk down the mountain and because it's cold and snowy in the winter, and I really like the snow and the cold.



A perfect afternoon in my dream house, my parents are sitting in the garden talking about their stuff, my sister is playing with dolls in her room and I'm in the living room playing video games and talking to friends on my  mobile phone.



My favorite room of the house is the living room because it is a room where we can all talk at the same time I also watch TV. I would also like it because it is a room that is at the center of the house is close to all the other rooms.







No comments:

Post a Comment